Joshua Straub, Ph.D. offers various coaching packages to help you be an emotionally safe parent.
- Dr. Straub comes alongside families and parents to offer practical strategies for helping parents including:
- creating an emotionally safe home
- raising emotionally healthy kids
- strategies for raising emotionally healthy infants and toddlers
- setting age-appropriate technology limits
- how to have tough conversations with kids
- getting kids to listen
- growing healthy minds
- problem solving
- how to have a family meeting
- setting discipline and consequences
- ideas for teaching kids life lessons
- and much more...
- The coaching relationship highlights key focus areas you choose based on the initial assessment--a brief background form you fill out prior to your first coaching session so valuable time isn't wasted with information gathering.
- Throughout the coaching relationship you'll receive practical action steps to apply immediately in your parenting and recommendations of next step tools and resources to move you forward.
- As part of the initial assessment, please be sure to choose the three most convenient times for your initial coaching session.
- After you sign up, one of our team members will be in touch with you within 1 business day to schedule your first appointment.
Still have questions? Use the Contact form and write "parent coaching" in the subject line. One of our team members will get back to you within 1 business day.
Please note: Dr. Straub provides practical parenting and relationship education and does not provide psychological treatment or therapy.
Monthly Packages include:
- 2 coaching phone sessions of 50-minutes each per month
- Weekly e-mail assignments and interactions
- 30 min. quarterly evaluation call to determine accomplishments and direction/goals (for 6 mo. and 12 mo. clients only)
1 Month - $595.00
3 Months - $1,495.00
6 Months - $2,745.00
12 Months - $4,995.00
*Monthly payment plans are available for 3, 6, and 12 month packages. Just contact us with "Payment Plan" in the subject line to set one up.